'How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd'
(Alexander Pope)
Joel: Why do I fall in love with every woman I see who shows me the least bit of attention?

Joel: I can't see anything that I don't like about you.
Clementine: But you will! But you will. You know, you will think of things. And I'll get bored with you and feel trapped because that's what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clementine: ... Okay.
Joel: random thoughts for Valentine's day, 2004. Today is a holiday invented by greeting card companies to make people feel like crap.
Joel: I colud die right now, Clem. I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I want to be.
Clementine: I apply my personality in a paste.
Joel: Hi.Clementine: Hi. Didn't figure you'd show your face around me again. I guess I thought you were... humiliated. You did run away, after all.
Joel: I just needed to see you.
Clementine: Yeah?
Joel: I'd like to, um... take you out, or something.
Clementine: You're married.
Joel: Not yet, not married. No, I'm not married.
Clementine: Look man, I'm telling you right off the bat, I'm high-maintainance, so... I'm not gonna tip-toe around your marriage, or whatever it is you've got goin' there. If you wanna be with me, you're with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clementine: Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a fucked-up girl who's lookin' for my own piece of mind; don't assign me yours.
Joel: I remember that speech really well.
Clementine: I had you pegged, didn't I?
Joel: You had the whole human race pegged.
Clementine: Hmm. Probably.
Joel: I still thought you were gonna save my life... even after that.
Clementine: Ohhh... I know.
Joel: It would be different, if we could just give it another go-round.
Clementine: Remember me. Try your best; maybe we can.

P.D: La primera vez que vi esta peli me enamoré no solo de la peli sino del pelo de Kate Winslet, y me teñí el pelo de pelirrojo. El otro día me agarró una especie de antojo y tuve que ir corriendo a alquilarla. Yo sabía que habia un riesgo... pero la vi igual y bueno, pasó lo que tenía que pasar: quiero el pelo naranja de nuevo!! :D


2 comentarios:
Jajaja aguante el pelo de Kate Winslet, en cualquier color.
Igual con esa cara, como no va a quedarle todo bien.
Esta re buena esta peli es un flash, es como un viajeeeee.
Mira Mel te firmo :D
Y te veo en breves, ñam!
PD: Soy Sofa, cabe aclarar jaja!
You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat guide[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known avenues to build an income online.
Publicar un comentario